Monday, January 02, 2006

Also, the pictures have been uploaded

Laura excerpt from day 3 guest post from monk

"I know, I know, what could be better than being employed by one of the most charming and witty guys in the blogosphere? Well, I’ll let you in on a secret, kids: Monk has to practice that charm and wit sometimes and unfortunately Griffin and I are often the sounding board / back up singers. The most recent incident reminded me of that bit from the Princess Bride where Indigo (swarthy Spanish swordsman) and Fezzik (Andre the Giant) are tormenting Vizzini (short, bald Sicilian) with the rhyming game.

Indigo: That Vizzini, he can fuss.
Fezzik: ... fuss ... fuss ...I think he likes to scream at us.
Indigo: Probably he means no harm.
Fezzik: He's really very short on charm.
Indigo: Oh, you've a great gift for rhyme.
Fezzik: Yes, some of the time.
Vizzini: Enough of that.
Indigo: Fezzik, are there rocks ahead?
Fezzik: If there are, we'll all be dead.
Vizzini: No more rhymes now, I mean it!
Fezzik: Anybody want a peanut?

Substitute Griffin for Indigo, Monk for Fezzik, the various punchlines as rhymes for “anal dilation” and I’m left as the short, balding Sicilian."

Now you fucks have to commment cause i have to invite you to the snapfish album through email

Unless THIS LINK works

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home