Sunday, December 23, 2007

Through the Fire and Flames

I think you all remember this kid ripping a GH2 song to pieces, at some points without even looking at the screen. Well he's back with GH3.


9 year old beats through the fire and flames - Watch more free videos

In other news, there is silver lining at the end of the dark cloud of Hollywood. Jessica Simpson's new movie "Blond Ambition" grossed $384 on Friday. You read that correctly. It made THREE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-FOUR DOLLARS. That means a massive 48 people went to see her new movie, and you know 24 of them were pussy whipped boyfriends.

Edit: Heres a new version of the trailer for "Hancock" which I put up on my blog but apparently YouTube took that version down. Hopefully this one will stay up. Like i said before, I'll check this one out in theaters.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Oh wow. I kinda creamed myself.

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Stifin said...

About what? That trailer? That looks GREAT. I can't wait for that.

That Jessica Simpson news is the best way to end the year. I've been waiting so long to hear something like that, I never thought it would actually happen.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home