Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Alright bitches, man up.

I'm shaving my fucking head.

SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW SHIT

Click that shit up and donate some rupies. My goal is $313.37, because why the hell not. The important thing is that I make more than my dad. (Who I'm sure will shortly be getting about $1000 from Ed the Dick)

The important question is should I shave the beard too or just be awesome and keep it? Fuck it, I'm keeping it. In fact, I'm not going to shave from now until then.

Oh man, you know what, I'm now accepting suggestions for tattoo's to get on my scalp. SMALL ONES DOUCHEFACES. Bonus if its something that'll look cool when I get a bald spot.

P.S. Yes I'm serious. If I don't see at the very least a decent comment from everyone with suggestions or money, I will personally put up posters around your house/school/work subtly pointing out that you hate kids with cancer.

EDIT: hahaha, I swear this is just a coincidence, I made the post before I saw this.

11 Comments:

Blogger violetnewyork said...

Here's a decent comment - you're nuts. Also I shall donate moneys and think it's a great cause.

4:12 AM  
Blogger STIFIN said...

You're just afraid of the posters.

4:58 AM  
Blogger The Potato said...

Your dads got dibs on my pledge. Its the least I could do after not delivering the one button game after 3 years.

5:03 AM  
Blogger STIFIN said...

Haha, at least this time you have a reason. Well played sir.

5:07 AM  
Blogger JERKFISH! said...

I fear all flat surfaces with images on them so you'll get your ransom you terrorist.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Can I shave my head too?

11:39 AM  
Blogger STIFIN said...

Hells yeah, and your is long enough to donate. Come and do it!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Richard Eichele said...

if laura shaves her head so will I

3:25 AM  
Blogger Ea said...

Tattoo idea

http://thatstoofunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/bald-head-tattoo.jpg

4:07 AM  
Blogger STIFIN said...

OLD. Laura already showed it.

But a million points for being the ONLY one with a suggestion.

Now go donate moneys.

12:03 PM  
Blogger violetnewyork said...

There we go, donated. Sorry for latenessses

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home