Tuesday, February 12, 2008

awesome awesome AWESOME!

August 15th 2008, boys and girls. Reserve the date.

It's the THEATRICAL launch of A NEW FUCKING STAR WARS MOVIE!

It's a 100 minute animated film about the Clone Wars that sets the stage for the new animated series set to launch after that. This teaser came out for what we thought was the new show a while back (last May?) but now we know it's from the movie thats coming out in only seven months!

I can't wait. I'm gonna nerd out just like I did with Episode 3.

The Teaser Trailer I mentioned.

I really love the style, and Lucas is only executive producing it so no wooden dialog FTW!

4 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

I'm trying to think of what it would take for me to react that way to something...

6:39 PM  
Blogger violetnewyork said...

I'm in. :-)

10:48 PM  
Blogger STIFIN said...

Nice response laura. come up with anything?

1:21 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Not really. Which makes me sad.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home