Friday, February 22, 2008

BSG

So in my Television Aesthetics class we had to bring in a DVD of a television show for our projects. Me and this kid ended up bringing in the same exact Battlestar Galactica disk and we were talking about how too many people give the show a bad rap or never give it a chance. Then he told me that he got his entire family and friends into the show. I got no one. Rich found the show on his own and he can attest to how awesome it is. So give it a chance!



"This version of Battlestar Galactica is so insanely amazing. If you haven't seen this show yet, throw together a few shekels, set aside a few hours, and get your hands on the DVD box sets. I mean, my affection for this program actually inspired me to go to a fucking panel and sit in the audience like every other fanboy and fangirl."
-Kevin Smith

7 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Oh yea rob, invoke Kevin Smith to get us to run out and watch BSG.

*runs out to watch BSG*

2:20 PM  
Blogger STIFIN said...

Lol.

Rob are you actually feeling bad because you didn't convert anyone?

5:15 PM  
Blogger JERKFISH! said...

Yes. Even my professor and some girl in that class were going on about how fantastic that show is and I felt like I gave up too easily on you guys. Gotta let you in on a good thing.

6:25 PM  
Blogger STIFIN said...

You know whats a good thing? The usual suspects. Go fuck yourself.

7:16 PM  
Blogger violetnewyork said...

I might watch it now that rob recommends it. Gotta get the episodes somewhere, lazy i am.

1:20 AM  
Blogger Ea said...

Never saw it before...

::adds 1st season to netflix queue::

4:22 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Steve ftw on that one.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home