Friday, February 29, 2008

Buisnessivity



Trailer for Battlefield: Heroes.

Don't really know what to think. I like the graphics. I like the territorial meta game. However I'm not digging shit like two people sitting on a planes wing. Either way it's free so why not give it a try. As long as it's fun.

P.S. - You could probably put that Battlefield fanfare to a trailer of solitaire and it'll give me a tingle. Still reminds me of the good old days of AGS.

P.P.S - Come to think of it the concept of a territorial metagame is really cool. All they woul dhave to do is put everyone in a persistent Europe and it would basically be the Battlefield/WWII Online game I was wishing for ever since 42. If this is the closest I can get to that dream game then I'll take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home