Thursday, April 17, 2008

HNTattoo

"For the first time in HNT history: two HN roommates, one picture!"

And as to last Saturday...

Drunken-ness ensued. Laura decided it would be a good idea to show off her flexibility by putting her feet behind her head while standing up. Without falling over, I must say.

I believe there was some petting involved as well, although I did not witness it.

Then we drunkenly stumbled back to the dorm, which I barely remember. And apparently we locked one of our roommates out... Oops! Totally not on purpose, I might add!


P.S. People are still stupid. And Deadliest Catch is mine and Laura's new obsession. But the sun is shining and we are skipping classes, so it promises to be a good day!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

1. I am not skipping class right now.
2. I don't remember doing that while standing up.

11:54 AM  
Blogger STIFIN said...

1.I have skipped like 12 classes and it has not been a good day.

2.Well done girls.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home