Friday, April 25, 2008

OMG! BSG!

Sorry didn't make HNT this week, but in other news.. OMG like the Asian chick is a Cylon!!!! I gotta say i love it. I was cracking up though sometimes because I remembered the shaky camera joke. Overall, however, the 3 hour intro to BSG was amazing. It's actually a show I've been looking for; sci-fi/apolcalypse/epic. lol

Thanks Rob for convincing me to watch it. Thanks Rich for providing the copy. Can't wait to get to the next episode!!! Can i catch up before this season's end... we shall see!

V(Lilo)

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Rob, did you hack Violet's blogger?

2:48 PM  
Blogger JERKFISH! said...

Nope. Not only that just she was pissed that Rich only gave her Season 1 on DVD instead of both seasons.

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home