Thursday, May 01, 2008

hilarious

About the GTA4 chatter:

"I'm not sure I would stand out much: the existing dialogue is completely incoherent. I have heard about gamestopping crash bugs on either all platforms, the 360, the Playstation 3, or only the sixty-gig PS3. I'm given to understand that the 360 version looks both worse and better than the Playstation 3. Multiplayer on the Playstation 3 is either hopelessly sundered or luminous visitation. Apparently the Playstation 3 version isn't running at full res, but is "smoother"? I think I need to withdraw from these threads until more of the participants have killed each other. Since Genesis and SNES owners clashed at the Lincoln Monument, this is the worst it has ever been."

From penny arcade of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home