Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Someone help me

I kind of want a Macbook Pro...

I'm looking at laptops, and Dell's are so fucking ugly. And they're such bitches with how you can customize them. And FUCK Vista.

But Macs are stupid expensive. They're pretty as hell, and I know it'll keep running.  I also know I'm not going to be playing games on it for the most part anyway.

Help anyone?

EDIT:

DELL! STOP SUCKING! YOUR WEBSITE SUCKS!

I just customized a macbook on the website and it took me FIVE MINUTES. And I didn't once say STOP TRYING TO SELL ME ALL THIS SHIT. God damnit Dell, you're making it hard for me to defend you. 

Okay, you've got only one thing going for you and thats the fact that a comprable macbookpro is a thousand dollars more. wtf.

6 Comments:

Blogger JERKFISH! said...

Unless you find a guy selling out of the back of a truck I doubt there's much you can do to circumvent that price tag.

Try writing Steve Jobs a letter.

I'm not kidding.

This kid from Connecticut wrote him a letter asking if he could have a student discount on Final Cut Studio even though he was in high school and what did they do? They sent him the damn thing for free.

Nothing to lose.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

What about a laptop that's not a dell? Personally I'm a fan of HP.

This of course coming from the girl who is saving for a mac book (not pro) in like 3 years.

What about a refurbished mac?

1:34 AM  
Blogger Madman2024 said...

I have had two HPs now and they arn't bad, perform very well just don't fuck um up and keep a little maintenance

2:30 AM  
Blogger Richard Eichele said...

personally I would just get a shitty laptop that's lightweight and do all my real work at home, but that's me. I mean I did sell my laptop to get an iphone. For you Id say save up for the macbook pro, it seems worth the investment, just use it to its max potential when and if you do get it.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Ea said...

I like Dell


::prepares to be hit::

2:40 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

I LOVE MY MACBOOK PRO!!!!!!!

i realize i'm a little late on this comment.

but still. that's my input.

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home