Wednesday, February 25, 2009

FML

#127425
Today, my parents gave me a shirt from Banana Republic for my birthday. It looked like one I had bought for myself a couple of days earlier but I thanked them and went to hang it in my closet. An empty hanger hung where I placed the shirt I had purchased. They gave me my shirt for my birthday. FML

#126669
Today, I went to get a condom because my boyfriend and I were going to have sex for the first time. When I opened the drawer, I saw that every single condom had a Jesus pin stabbed through it, and a note on top of the box: "love mom." FML


One more, THE BEST ONE.
#56669
Today, my 5 year old nephew showed me green martians he'd made with his new Play Doh set. I smiled and said, "Wow! Now, how about some blue martians!" He looked at me and replied, "How about some blue shut the fuck up!". FML

Fmylife.com

Thank you madman, I love this site.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ea said...

Awesome

8:23 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

People at my school browse this in class more than facebook. I happen to browse at work.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Madman2024 said...

haha yes it is quite fun

2:03 AM  
Blogger Julien said...

Good website...mylifeiscrap.com actually was the unofficial english version until, FML was lunched a couple of month later. Viedemerde.fr is the original website...

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home