Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Your Face and More!

Was just browsing fmylife.com and showed this to Rob last night but figured everyone would benefit from its hilariousness...

"Today, I got an email from my professor with my grade for a paper. It said, "Solid writing, but you should have proofread your final draft more carefully." In a moment of annoyance, I typed in the reply box, "God should have proofread your FACE more carefully." My elbow hit the send button. FML"

Ahh the good old "Your Face" days...

And you guys should probably watch this video a friend showed me, it'll change your life... best editing ever.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

My boss pulls the "your face" sometimes. I tell him to shut up because I know he's boinking a student.

8:50 PM  
Blogger JERKFISH! said...

Where can I find the Uncharted Zone on DVD? Also someone find Mark Gormley concert tickets ASAP.

8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home