Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Truly my proudest moment

I'm on google street view.
I was "working" at this job, sitting on the truck (which you can see in the first shot).

Everyone says the Google Van, so it took a second to sink in when I saw a Prius or someshit with a giant tripod strapped to the top and what was clearly an omnidirectional camera. OMFG ITS THE GOOGLE VAN ... car ... BUT STILL!!

So as you click down the road, you can see me jump up and start waving, but I only got into two more frames after that.


JEALOUS? YEAH I KNOW.

4 Comments:

Blogger Roma said...

I'm quite proud of you too.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Rich said...

holy shit steve, you lucky fucker, yes I am jealous lol

1:37 PM  
Blogger Ea said...

::applause::

4:37 PM  
Blogger Ea said...

Aw they blurred you out

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home